This Area Model Algebra interactive also includes:
Expand the pupils knowledge of using area models to algebra. The interactive allows learners to use the same procedure of getting partial products when multiplying multi-digit numbers to multiplying polynomials. Scholars see how the partial products work together to arrive at the product—total area—of the multiplied factors.
- Use the generic and the algebra modes to make the connection between the two area models
- Includes the same modes as the area model but with the addition of algebra
- Requires a login to access the teacher tips and video primer
- Includes teacher-submitted activities
- Provides suggested sample learning goals