This Are Your Computers Wasting Energy? worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After reading about the amount of energy that is used to power a personal computer, learners take a look at their own computer use and therefore, their energy consumption. They do this through a series of questions and computations on the worksheet.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Increases awareness of energy use and the need for conservation
- High-quality handout is also visually appealing
- Part of a strong series of materials on energy by the same publisher
- Ideal for addressing Common Core standards in scientific literacy