This Are All Parabolas Similar? lesson plan also includes:
Congruence and similarity apply to functions as well as polygons. Learners examine the effects of transformations on the shape of parabolas. They determine the transformation(s) that produce similar and congruent functions.
2 Collections 7 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Have pupils use different colors in their notes to explore congruent and similar parabolas
- Use graphing software to create congruent and similar parabolas
- Lesson builds directly from the previous three lessons in this series
- Scaffolding tips provide direction for differentiation within classrooms
- Provides answer keys for all resources