The magic number is six! Using a 6x table, young math stars practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two-digit numbers with the number six. This worksheet also touches on making tessellations with hexagons.
39 Views 34 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have your students color the tessellation pattern using only four colors, where none of the same color can touch
- Scrap paper may be necessary for solving
- Learners should already be familiar with their multiplication facts
- Incorporates multiple math strategies involving the number six
- There are two worksheets included
- No answer key provided