Here's a lesson sure to get your heart beating! Scholars learn how to apply equations to solve problems by watching a short YouTube video. They substitute values into given linear and exponential equations to determine values for heart rate, simple interest, and population.
- Use the video with learners struggling with the concept
- Pupils should have experience with linear and exponential equations
- Familiarity with substitution is necessary
- Shows step-by-step solutions for each example
- Underlines important information in the problems
- Teenagers may find the video repetitive