This Apparatus Diagrams 1 interactive also includes:
One of the biggest challenges for beginning scientists is figuring out the names of the equipment! Introduce your chemistry class to essential lab apparatuses using a series of related games. Pupils pair images of a test tube, funnel, beaker, and thermometer with their names while using deductive reasoning.
- Display a funnel, test tube, thermometer, and beaker for pupils to examine
- Add the resource to a lab safety and equipment lesson plan
- Review the directions with the class if this is their first time working with gridlock puzzles
- The activity helps students become familiar with lab equipment and the drawings often used in experiments
- Each puzzle is timed, which encourages users to stay focused and on task