This AP English Language—Precision of Language lesson plan also includes:
Say what you mean and mean what you say. The Precision of Language addresses the importance of words, especially when they concern a person's rights. Scholars take a look at many different examples and complete questions analyzing the language in the amendments of the Constitution, discuss the speech of Martin Luther King Jr., view court cases, carry out independent practice, and take part in an assessment.
- Use along with study of the American Revolution
- Incorporate with parts of speech
- Includes topics such as a teen caught smoking marijuana
- Offers extension activities
- Contains a teacher guide as well as student handouts