Read a series to develop an understanding of series. The special focus professional development on infinite series consists of eight articles. Articles contain information strictly for teachers along with aspects to incorporate into the classroom instruction. Each article is written by a person that has direct knowledge of the AP Calculus AB curriculum and exam.
- Use the investigations and examples with the class
- Have class members research where they see different infinite series
- Pupils should be taking Calculus BC
- Uses released items for illustration purposes
- Contains a summary of convergence tests