What is the best way to prepare for an AP® exam? Learners become familiar with the AP® Biology exam by completing a full-length practice exam. The AP® test prep by the College Board contains multiple choice, grid-in, and free-response questions that cover the AP® Biology curriculum. Scoring information allows pupils to determine their final score.
- Split up test items among groups and have them discuss answers before reporting out with class
- Use individual items as test questions on unit exams or as practice for individual topics
- Covers all material from AP® Biology exam, so it should be used as a final review
- Comprehensive practice on all key concepts from AP® Biology curriculum
- Gives teacher guide for scoring free-response questions