Here's a lesson that just might make your class squirm! Learn about segmented worms in a detailed PowerPoint presentation including the wriggly earthworms young scientists dig up in their backyards. Although seemingly simple creatures, their structures and functions are sure to surprise budding biology scholars.
- Post the presentation on a class website for easy reference
- Create a guided notes document to save time during note taking
- Expects a basic understanding of invertebrate anatomy
- Provides an editable document to allow for customization
- Highlights vocabulary in the text using color