This Angles of Rotation in Standards Positions: Clock Angles interactive also includes:
Use a clock face to develop angles representing standard position angles. The interactive allows pupils to create angles using the hands of a clock. Scholars discover that there is a difference in the angle formed using a clock face and those in standard position. Individuals determine the measure of angles formed at particular times.
- Provide angle measurements in standard position to be drawn by the hands of the clock
- Requires a free account login to access
- Individuals should understand that angle measures can be added and subtracted
- Allows users to see the correct answer if an incorrect answer is selected
- Contains hints for the questions