This Angles in Triangles and Quadrilaterals assessment also includes:
This short video show viewers how to connect the sum of the angles in a triangle to other angle measurements. Pupils determine the missing measures for angles involved with triangles and quadrilaterals. Class members then must explain their reasoning on several of the problems.
- Have each class member put the angles of a different quadrilateral together as is done in the video
- Conduct a short lesson on the special relationships for angles in a triangle
- Pupils should know the Triangle Sum Theorem
- Contains the algebra needed to find the measures of the angles
- Includes the point values for each question