This Angles in the Same Segment – Proof video also includes:
If angles intercept the same arc, the angles must be the same size. The quick video talks through the proof of showing the reason two inscribed angles that intersect the same arc have the same measurement. Pupils then create their own proofs with the included worksheets.
- Create a list of theorems related to circles
- Use algebra to develop a proof
- Individuals should be aware of how to find the measure of central angles and inscribed angles
- Uses colors to help visualize angles
- Contains a YouTube and embedded version of the video