This Angles in a Full Circle video also includes:
Come full circle with a lesson on angles. A noteworthy video describes how to calculate the measures of missing angles in a diagram. It goes through several examples in which the sum of the angles is always a full circle, or 360 degrees.
19 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the video with pupils struggling with the concept
- Learners should be familiar with angles being additive
- An understanding of the right angle mark is necessary
- Gives some textbook exercises and practice problems
- Young pupils may not find the video to be of interest