This Angles, Arcs, and Segments in Circles lesson plan also includes:
Investigate relationships between angles, arcs, and segments in circles. Pupils use geometry software to discover the relationships between angles, arcs, and segments associated with circles. Class members use similar triangles to determine the relationships with segment lengths in circles.
- Create a table so the class can fill in measurements to see everyone's information before developing conclusions
- Provide opportunities for students to practice using the formulas they discovered
- Uses dynamic geometry software
- Contains an instructor reference for angles formed
- Includes assessment questions to check for understanding