Take a linear approach to acquaint the class with angles. The video introduces the idea of angles from the notion of intersecting lines. Using the idea of perpendicular lines, the resource defines right, acute, and obtuse angles along with complementary angles. The discussion then moves on to supplementary angles at the end of the resource.
- Have class members create a foldable or graphic organizer to record the terms and their definitions
- Use in a flipped classroom environment to introduce the definitions of types of angles
- Only assumes knowledge of points, lines, and planes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains a review at the end of video
- Provides graphics to illustrate the terms