This Analyzing Speed from Different Modalities lesson plan also includes:
Show us your moves. Using sensor equipment, scholars track the motion of different movements, such as jogging, skipping, or jump roping. They analyze velocity and acceleration and create graphs representing each movement.
3 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Collaborate with a health or physical education teacher to create a cross-curricular lesson
- Learners should have basic familiarity with motion and forces
- Resource suggests the use of TI Sensor Tags
- Provides a list of safety considerations
- Gives lab sheets and rubrics for the activities