This Analogy of the Cell Project activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Intended to supplement your existing cell function and organelle lessons, pairs work together to develop a real-world analogy for cell structures. In addition to writing paragraphs about the comparison, each group will make a short presentation in class to share their work.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Naturally fits in with existing curriculum
- Adds creativity and deeper thinking to the concept of organelles
- Depending on the size of your classes, reading every paragraph written (as suggested in the lesson plan) can take a considerable amount of time; instead, consider incorporating peer editing into the project