In the world of politics, access to resources often determines who holds the power. A video summary of Who Governs? by Robert Dahl shares Dahl's theories about political power and influence based on his study of a local community. The video uses illustrations and simple examples to help make Dahl's work more accessible to learners.
- Take a closer look at the local government where you live and ask scholars to consider who governs
- Review the political officials and government structure in your local community
- Requires a basic understanding of how government and politics work on different levels
- Clear, well-paced narration makes it easier for viewers to follow along
- Provides an analogy to clearly explain Dahl's main points