How important are universal values? An engaging installment of a larger playlist includes a summary of C.S. Lewis' The Abolition of Man, one that explores this very question and allows for high schoolers to reflect on their own lives, education, and morals. The YouTube video breaks down complex information into easy-to understand-concepts. Complete with closed captioning, the video encourages pupils to advance at their own pace, allowing for differentiation for all learners.
- Use the video in a station rotation
- Pair the video with EdPuzzle to check understanding
- Construct guided notes to pair with the video
- If viewing is individual, make sure that learners come prepared with headphones
- Includes closed captioning
- Lets viewers pause and process material
- Does not come with guided notes