This An Easy (Bake) Approach to an Edible NanoLab lesson plan also includes:
You can make it if you bake it! Young scientists model electronic chip fabrication with an easy bake oven. They create a design to embed in their brownie "chips" and compare their models to wafer production in basic nanotechnology.
6 Views 3 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- As an exit card have learners explain how their creations are similar to electronic chips
- Requires a specific set of materials
- Save time by having pupils complete the preparation steps the day before the lesson
- Provides background information for both pupils and teachers
- Uses food, which is a strong motivator