This American Revolution lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young historians get hooked into a unit study of the American Revolution with a simulation that lets them experience some of the outrage colonists felt about unfair taxes. Class members demonstrate what they have learned in the study by choosing projects from a menu of options.
- Rather than using the very visible color-coded cubes and worksheets for the three groups, provide a name for each group making the grouping less obvious
- The first lesson in a unit study of the American Revolution
- No answer key is provided for the pre-assessment quiz
- Rubrics are provided for each of the projects