The blue whale is the largest creature ever to have lived on Earth. Scholars explore the world of these cetaceans, see how whales evolved, explore their characteristics, listen to their communication, and learn about their diet.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Video fits within a unit on evolution, ocean organisms, or animal adaptations
- If assigning as homework in a flipped classroom, be sure everyone has an Internet connection at home
- Video ends at 6:20; the rest is sponsorship and advertising
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains a plethora of facts about Cetaceans
- Images and information engages learners