This Amazing Adaptations lesson plan also includes:
We can all adapt. Classmates watch a video about the adaptations of sea horses that allow them to eat and move. They then watch penguins on webcams to see what adaptations help the penguins find food, move, and avoid predators. Finally, scholars discuss what they learned and examples of human adaptations.
- Research other animals to determine the types of adaptations they have to avoid predators, find food, and move
- Develop a comparison chart of animals with similar adaptations
- Assumes individuals have a basic understanding of adaptations
- The video is available as a download or via YouiTube
- Includes a worksheet for pupils to organize their thoughts
- The webcam to see dragons is not available, keeping learners from completing a portion of the activity