What is the most common element in Earth's crust? Aluminum! Although abundant, extracting the element is every expensive. The video lesson explains the properties of aluminum and what makes it a valuable element in everyday items.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Pause the video when the instructor poses a question to discuss as a class
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer diagram
- Expects background knowledge of reactivity and ions
- Uses animations and diagrams to add clarity
- Video includes a summary of important concepts