This Alternate Interior Angles: Lesson video also includes:
Concepts of alternate interior angles parallel the concepts of corresponding angles. Using a diagram, the presentation defines and identifies alternate interior angles formed by a transversal and two parallel lines. The video in a geometry playlist gives the properties of the alternate interior angles and uses that to solve problems.
- Develop an informal proof showing the alternate interior angles are congruent if formed by parallel lines
- The class should know how to solve multi-step linear equations
- Start the video at 0:05 as the title graphic is incorrect
- Works through several example problems
- Contains a link to other CK-12 resources on alternate interior angles