An instructive video describes what an alloy is and why it is useful. It discusses their properties and the benefits of each. Finally, it lists many examples of alloys and the ratios scientists use to achieve the desired result.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Challenge students to make a list of the alloys found in the classroom to evaluate their understanding
- Relies on prior knowledge of metallic bonding and physical properties
- Best fits as an introduction to alloys
- Simple graphics greatly enhance the concepts
- Short video helps maintain pupil attention