"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players" ... and so begins one of English literature's most quoted plays. Scholars watch a visual interpretation of William Shakespeare's poem "All the World's a Stage" from As You Like It. Animations support and reinforce the narrator's recitation of the poem.
- Provide students with a copy of the poem to follow along
- Have individuals create an illustrated representation of the poem to explore its themes with a different medium
- Requires speakers and projection
- Season one, episode five of the "There's a Poem for That" playlist
- Provides a link to an analysis of the poem
- Graphics make the poem easier to comprehend