This Alcohols (16-19) interactive also includes:
Propanol is a common alcohol used in hand sanitizers. The many forms and uses of alcohols fill an intriguing lesson. Scholars apply logic to match alcohols, chemical structural formulas, oxidation products, and more in a series of puzzles.
4 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the online version if computer and Internet access allows and the printed version if technology is limited
- Practice completing simple Sudoku puzzles before assigning this so pupils are familiar with how to play
- Requires prior knowledge about ethanol, propanol, and methlepropanol
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Online version includes up to three hints