This Airboats lesson plan also includes:
Don't let the resource blow you away. Scholars build airboats from basic materials and collect data on how far the boats move. They refine their designs taking Newton's laws into consideration.
17 Views 9 Downloads
- Have learners work in groups, especially if materials are scarce
- Some materials are necessary, such as rubber bands, balloons, paper clips, and drinking straws
- Note that resource provides alignments for outdated New York State science standards
- Provides worksheet for each part of the activity
- Includes pacing suggestions for smooth operation of the class