This AI Playing Games: Crash Course AI #12 video also includes:
Can AI beat humans at tic-tac-toe? The 12th episode in the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence series focuses on teaching computers how to play games. Scholars learn about historical attempts to teach checkers and chess, and see how the minimax algorithm applies to tic-tac-toe.
- Have classmates try to describe algorithms for a tic-tac-toe game before watching the video
- Learners should be familiar with the games chess, checkers, and Go
- Video briefly references quantum computers, so it is beneficial if viewers understand the difference between quantum and traditional computers
- Young people will likely be interested in the gaming aspect
- Thorough explanations make the concept clear