Whether you are an experienced computer user or a newcomer to technology, a packet full of computer vocabulary, tips, and guided practice is sure to enhance your technological knowledge. Learners can hone their word processing skills and create multimedia presentations, or simply peruse a list of terms that may have confused them before.
- Use in any class that requires computer use or electronic presentations
- Have learners bring a copy of the packet home for future reference
- Laminate the packets for your classroom to use in years to come
- The packet is 76 pages long, but you could bring out each section as it becomes relevant to your curriculum
- Adaptable to match the skill level of your class
- Useful for young learners as well as members of an adult computer class
- Since technology is constantly changing this resource is somewhat dated