This ADP, ATP, and Cellular Respiration presentation also includes:
Hans Krebs won the Nobel Prize for his discovery of what scientists now know as the Krebs cycle. Named after him, the Krebs cycle exists as only one system of the larger set, working together to keep human bodies functioning. The presentation and worksheet cover the importance of ADP, ATP, and cellular respiration in supplying the body with energy through the Krebs cycle.
- Learn more about Hans Krebs's move out of Germany before World War II
- Add the glycolysis diagram from slide 23 to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of the structure and function of cells
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes multiple diagrams that easily double as wall posters if needed
- High contrast colors help those with visual impairments