This Add and Subtract Rational Expressions instructional video also includes:
Combine a video with the lesson on combining rational expressions. Young mathematicians first review how to add and subtract rational numbers. They then learn how to apply the same reasoning to add and subtract rational expressions by first rewriting each expression using a common denominator.
- Have the class create a graphic organizer showing the process for adding and subtracting rational expressions
- This is the third of five lessons in the Algebra II - Rational Expressions unit
- Learners must be familiar with common denominators
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes a practice packet with additional problems
- Instructors will appreciate the separate answer key