This Activity: Exploring the Four Leadership Styles activity & project also includes:
Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, and Mother Teresa were some of the greatest leaders of all time; what made them so great? Scholars discover the qualities of effective leaders using teen leadership activities. Learners complete an informative worksheet to determine their most prominent leadership styles. To finish, they work in small groups to discuss the implications of the activity.
- Have each group write a report on a famous world leader from the past or present and identify his or her leadership style
- Ask individuals to research student leadership opportunities at school
- Requires setting up four classroom stations in advance of the lesson
- Combines several learning styles
- Includes opportunities for personal growth and self-reflection