This Activities: Everyday printable & template also includes:
Give learners the tools to communicate through physical actions and hand gestures, as well as verbally, by using this comprehensive set of picture cards that describe everyday activities. Some of these activities include eating, drinking, sleeping, going to the bathroom, and looking in different directions.
- Special needs students can use these cards as a means of support for communicating
- For ESL/ELD classes, print the picture cards with no words (see additional materials) and have your pupils write down the vocabulary words as an assessment
- If some of the images aren't clear enough from the picture given, demonstrate the physical action for your learners
- Includes four pages of picture cards, with 12 cards on each page!
- Simple images and icons used to convey activities