This Activities and Assessment of Vocabulary and Units lesson plan also includes:
It's pass or fail, and one must pass to move on to the next lesson—no pressure. The second of seven installments in the Off the Grid unit has pupils demonstrate their knowledge of vocabulary as well as the process of using a multimeter. They take a quiz where they define and explain electricity concepts, then conduct a hands-on assessment to measure voltage and current with a multimeter.
- Use the resource as a lab activity
- Requires a set of multimeters for the class
- Learners must be familiar with content from the previous lesson
- Provides questions for written assessments
- Includes a checklist for instructors to determine whether scholars can correctly use a multimeter
- While there is a student reference sheet, the resource does not include worksheets for the assessment or practicum