This ACNE (Another Cat Needs Exfoliation) lesson plan also includes:
Take solace, teens ... cats get acne, too! After making a diagnosis in the previous lessons in the series, learners must now decide on a treatment to complete the sixth installment of this biotechnology unit. The typical treatment for feline acne is a drug that may cause birth defects. Because the patient is pregnant, your class must consider alternative treatments.
- Have individuals research alternative treatments for feline acne
- Show images of other cats that have the same diagnosis
- Builds on previous decisions in previous lesson in the series
- Provides the resource in an easily editable format
- Includes all important background information