Take the principles of vectors and apply them to other things that act like vectors. The last video in the series of 15 introduces the more abstract aspects of linear algebra, making the connection back to the vector concepts discussed in the series. The video shows how functions can be thought of as a vector space and provides the axioms that all vector spaces must adhere.
- Have the class brainstorm other vector spaces
- The class should be familiar with differentiation
- Assumes an understanding of the major concepts of the previous videos
- Includes a visualization summary of the major concepts learned through the series
- Contains closed captioning in several languages