This Abraham Lincoln Reading Comprehension—The Middle Years (Part 1) interactive also includes:
Learn more about Honest Abe with an informative passage that details his life chronologically. As learners read sections of the text, they answer multiple choice questions that draw on their ability to recall details from the passage.
37 Views 18 Downloads
- Have learners complete the activity as a flipped lesson to drive in-class instruction
- Encourage individuals to self-grade to track their progress
- leave with a substitute teacher or gather data on your class.
- Make sure seating arrangements allow you to view as many screens as possible
- All reading comprehension questions within the reading passage involve recalling details or making inferences from the text
- Online format mimics state tests
- Read-aloud option is included with resource
- Answers provide immediate feedback
- Easy to navigate and electronically annotate