A part of a study of Australian Aboriginal culture, class members listen to a Dreamtime story about a father who stenciled his handprint on a rock wall. Class members then make their own hand print art representative of themselves and/or their family.
- Review with class members the appropriate use of the atomizer bottles, scissors, and other art supplies
- Include the activity in a unit study of Australian Aboriginal culture
- Model Aboriginal dot painting techniques
- Requires additional prep time to download, print, and laminate examples
- Sample paintings are available for purchase
- Provides a list or materials required for the activity