This A Wrinkle in Time Discussion and Activity Guide activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
As you work through Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, try out some or all of the 20 questions and activities included here. Useful for discussion questions, group assignments, or individual projects, this resource covers plot as well as big ideas. Class members are asked to comment on the text, analyze characters, play with language, make connections to history, compose their own fiction, and more.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A nice collection of ideas that will help extend and deepen understanding of the novel
- Assignments and questions are clear and could be used together or separately
- The list of ideas is not particularly well-organized; it would be nice if the ideas were separated by type (discussion questions, activities, etc) or difficulty level