This A View From Above lesson plan also includes:
Analyzing and interpreting satellite data takes knowledge and patience. Through a detailed lab investigation, young scholars learn the process of analyzing this data. They use technology to create color images and maps from real sattelite data.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- Incorporate the background information as a mini-lecture before the activity
- Requires laptops for pupils with the open source software LEO Works
- Expects a fundamental understanding of satellites and their functions
- Uses software that simulates a real analysis of satellite data
- Includes images to make instructions clear