This A Teacher's Guide to the Signet Classic Edition of The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux study guide also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Love, jealousy, hatred! Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera has it all. Whether or not you have used Gaston Leroux's novel with your classes, you will find much value in this resource. The guide includes background information, an annotated character list, a synopsis of the novel, before, during, and after reading activities, and discussion questions.
- Have groups design a scene for the stage play or musical version of the story that was omitted from these scripts, along with an explanation of why they feel their scene should have been included
- The 24-page guide takes a very academic approach to Leroux's novel
- Most appropriate for advanced high school or college-level classes
- Includes suggestions for group and individual projects