This A Smarter Consumer lesson plan also includes:
How can understanding advertisements make people better consumers? With the fourth and final instructional activity from the Admongo series on advertising, scholars reflect on some of the questions they may ask about an ad before making a purchasing decision. As a culminating activity, they take a quiz to test their ad literacy skills.
- Invite individuals to share what they've learned about persuasive techniques in advertising
- As a class, discuss what strategies consumers use when deciding whether to purchase a product or service
- Builds on information from previous lessons in the series
- Includes a link to a helpful glossary with key terms from the unit
- Provides an answer key for the quiz