This A Mystery to Solve lesson plan also includes:
Investigate field properties of real numbers. Scholars use a table for a given operation to determine the identity element. They use the same table to find a missing value in an equation.
5 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Print out the properties tables for learners to reference during class
- It is helpful if individuals have experience with Cayley tables
- Pupils should understand properties of real numbers and properties of equality
- Includes assessment questions and journal/writing prompts
- Only gives one example problem