This A Gift of Gratitude activity & project also includes:
Words of appreciation make great gifts for special occasions, but people can't tie them up with a bow ... until now! Using the lesson plan, learners write gratitude messages to a chosen recipient. Next, they fill a box or paper bag with the notes and present them as a thoughtful gift.
- Have classmates exchange their own gratitude gifts with one another
- Ask partners to peer edit each other's messages
- Requires several bags or boxes for storing and wrapping the gifts of gratitude
- Provide materials for decorating the boxes, such as markers, ribbons, and stickers
- Includes a list of Gratitude Thought Starters for writing inspiration
- Provides a helpful message-writing template