This A Demographically Divided World lesson plan also includes:
Did you know that birth and life rates vary across the world? The resource, the second in a six-part series, discusses just how demographics differ across countries and why it might be the case. Scholars complete worksheets, watch videos, and participate in class discussion to solidify the concept.
- Present a documentary about life expectancy around the world as a complement to the resource
- Consider reviewing world geography before beginning for context
- Requires access to devices with an Internet connection
- Includes an extension activity and an assessment to test for comprehension
- Builds skills with analyzing graphs and other useful data