This A Christmas Carol Part One audio also includes:
Prepare for the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future with an audio retelling of Charles Dickens' classic A Christmas Carol. As learners listen to Ebenezer Scrooge's dynamic journeys through time, they reflect on the story's theme and the importance of goodwill toward men.
- Assign the audio for independent listening
- Have high schoolers listen to all three episodes and compare them to the five staves in Dickens's novella
- Resource offers a retelling of Dickens' tale, not the classic wording (though a text version of the original story can be found here
- Broken into three 8-18 minute segments
- Comment section is open to the public
- Includes a link to the text of the original story