The pressure at the bottom of the ocean is 10,000 times that at sea level. Scholars go under the sea as they learn about organisms found in the deep ocean waters. From angler fish to deep sea jellies that bioluminescence, viewers see different examples of life that exists in the darkness of our oceans.
- Video best fits in a unit on animal adaptations or a unit on oceans
- Use the resource as a hook to entice learners
- Video ends at 2:30; the rest is advertising and sponsorship
- Resource includes high-quality images to enhance visual appeal
- The organisms shown are incredible and very engaging for everyone
- Video is quite short, so it is easy to fit into any lesson